Dixit, Rajiv Kumar - Rheumatology
I left Kenya in May 1977. I did my Internal Medicine and Rheumatology training in St. Louis, Missouri. In 1984 I moved to San Francisco Bay Area and started a Rheumatology practice that has now grown to six physicians. My wife Rashmi did her PhD in Immunology in St. Louis and then decided go to medical school. She did her medical school, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology training at Univerity of California, San Francisco. She is in practice with me.
We have two children. My son, Nikhil, is 34 years old and a year ago left Google and with two friends has started an internet advertising related start up. My daughter, Shalani, just finished medical school and starting a residency in Internal Medicine and later wants to do Cardiology.
I spend my spare time playing a lot of golf and some tennis. I am a Clinical Professor at University of California Medical School and spend some time teaching and lecturing.
I miss the medical school days tremendously.
- Full Name: Rajiv Kumar Dixit
- Year of Graduation: 1975
- Medical Specialty: Rheumatology
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Physical Address: 20 Brookbank Road, Orinda CA 94563
- Home Phone: 925-253-0867
- Office Phone: 925-210-1050
- Cell Phone: 925-324-0329
- Website: http://www.ncacmd.com/
- Rajiv K. Dixit, MD
- Clinical Professor of Medicine
- University of California, San Francisco
- Director of Northern California Arthritis Center
Write a MessageYour Name:
Your Message: Note: HTML is not translated!
Urgency: Not Urgent Very Urgent
Enter the code in the box below: